Friday, November 23, 2012

Thankful.....

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend!!!

We all have so very much to be thankful for.  I pray that every one of us will remember to give thanks and praise to Jesus Christ, for He is the very reason that we have anything at all to be thankful for!!!

With all of the things that I can, and often do, let bother me and get me down..... I choose to put them all away this weekend, and focus only on the goodness and greatness of our God.  I choose to give thanks for all of the blessings that are provided to me and my family each and every day.

I also choose to remember the millions of people around the world who have nothing in comparison to what I have.  I choose to cry out to God on their behalf.

Give thanks and praise.  Be thankful.  Live, laugh and love.

1 comment: