Tuesday, July 26, 2011

SAD in July?!?!?!?!

SAD... Seasonal Affective Disorder, is NOT something typically seen or heard of during the summer months around here, but rather something very common during our long and dark and wet and cold and dreary winter months!!!  But alas, this years weather actually SUCKS!!!  Here it is the end of July, and it is completely cloudy and cold and wet and ridiculous outside!!!!  I do believe that I am beginning to feel the start of SAD coming on   :-(

I am not one who likes it to be hot in the summer, but simply sunny  and 70 would be very nice for sure!!!  As of right now, I am just thinking about all of the places we could/should be going where we can enjoy some sunshine and warmer temps.

Feels like fall outside today....has me thinking about lighting off burn piles, and planning for a hunting trip.... or even that I should be getting ready for the annual chili cook-off!!!  Crazy!!!

OK, my complaining isn't changing the weather any, so I may as well stop..... I am sure we all feel the same way about it anyway.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment