Tuesday, January 4, 2011

It is..... January, 2011

With every year that passes, the clock seem s to speed up, the days go by quicker, the weeks pass on by faster, and the months seem to come and go before I realize what has happened!!!  WOW, what a whirlwind tour of life God has me on.... just trying to stay grounded and focused on the most important things in my life.... my God, my family, and myself.  :-)

As we start into this brand new year, there are so many things I look forward to.  I do not plan to make any resolutions, so I won't even write any down here!  I do plan, however, to make some goals for this year.... goals for myself, and for my family.  I will hopefully put them together soon, and then post them here, so I can periodically look at where I am at, what has been accomplished, and what still lies ahead.

For now, though, I just wanted to take this moment to wish you all a very Happy New Year!!!  May you all be filled with the wonderful joy of God's amazing love for you, and may you all have good health and happiness throughout 2011.  I look forward to spending time with you all throughout this year.  :-)



1 John 4:7 - Dear friends, let us love one another, for live comes from God!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment