Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Time for listing my fitness goals for 2011...

As I have now made fitness a regular part of my life since starting my healthy new life journey two years ago, I am finding it to be fun and exciting to reach for new goals, and to reach new achievements.  Incorporating a variety of healthy challenges into my year is an important way to stay focused and on track with living a healthy life, and teaching my kids to do the same as they grow.

Part of this, for me, is to list some fitness related goals I would like to achieve throughout the year to come.  I have been thinking about this for the past couple of weeks now, and have come up with a few goals for myself thus far for this year:

1.  Ride 3,500 miles or more on my bike

2.  complete my first triathlon

3.  Run my 2nd half marathon

4.  have a body composition of 12% or less body fat

I am sure I will come up with more to add to this list.  For now, though, these are the big 4 that I would like to strive to accomplish in 2011.

I encourage you all to come up with a list of goals for yourself for this year, be them fitness related goals or otherwise.  Let's see what we can all accomplish this year!!!  :-)

Psalm 118:24 - This is the day that the Lord has made, so let us be glad and rejoice in it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment