Wednesday, September 21, 2011

HoooooooRaaaaaaaay!!!

Today turned out to be a special day........for a couple of reasons!!!  First, I was able to get out on my bike for the first time in four days, since I competed in the Bellingham Traverse this past Saturday!!  I had a great afternoon solo ride, and managed to work  the remaining lactic acid out of my legs, with a really great ride this afternoon!!!  :-)

Second, and much more important than that...... Evan finished his hunter's safety course this evening, and passed his final test, with only missing 7 out of 85 questions!!!  :-)  He is now legal to get a license and tag for hunting this year!!!  Congratulations, my boy Evan...... daddy is very happy, and very proud!!!

Today was a good day.... I got the lawns mowed, a great bike ride in, and saw my boy complete his hunter safety course........ life is good!!!

Now, time to get ready for bed once again.........another day back at work again tomorrow!!!  I need some rest, and need my God to guide me as I prepare for a weekend of family and friends being here, to celebrate Sierra's 8th birthday!!!

OK..... time for the head to meet the pillow..........   :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment