Thursday, September 13, 2012

Times they are a changing.....

Yes, there is some real truth behind the title of today's post.  Time's are changing for me, personally, and for my family..... very soon.

I went in today to Westside Pizza in Lynden and spoke with the owner.  As of next week, I will begin working my second job.  I have some real mixed feelings over this, and am not sure how to deal with them just yet.  I never thought I would be in a position to where this is what I would have to do, in order to help sustain my family..... and yet, here I am, in that very position.

After going through the Dave Ramsey, Financial Peace course, I know that this is what must be done now, in order to work the steps towards financial peace.  And yet, I am already dreading that I will no longer be around my kids regularly, and that I will be missing out on so many important things in their lives that I never wanted to, or thought  I would have to. 

I am asking for prayers, that God will help me to have the strength, courage, and stamina..... to deal with this new chapter in my life.  I know it isn't going to be easy, and I know it is going to be very difficult on my children...... and that is the hardest thing for me to take.  After being away from them for the past 48 hours, it really stinks to even think of just how much I am going to be away from them on a regular basis very soon now.  My heart aches over this.

So, time to head outside and get busy taking care of as much as I can around here the rest of this week and weekend, because I have a feeling that my time around here is going to become significantly less real soon.

I long to see the results of following Dave Ramsey's steps to financial peace!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment