Thursday, June 3, 2010

June? It can't possibly be!!!

I am finding it very hard to believe that today is already June 3rd.... and the day is nearly over already!!! I mean, what, with the completely horrible weather we have been having around here for the past few weeks, it is very hard to imagine that it isn't still March or April. Seriously, it is June, and I can't even do yard work because we llive in a swamp right now!

On a brighter note... Grammy & Papa arrived today, to stay with us for a long weekend visit. The kids are very happy to have them here right now. The weather actully broke and cleared up this afternoon, so dad (Papa) and I headed out for a nice afternoon bike ride together... riding the Sumas loop for 23 miles. It was nice, and relaxing.

Tracie has gone off to be with her girls for the evening, poker night! It will be good for her, and I hope she has a great time!

I started my physical therapy on my right kneee today... it went well, and I have homework excercises to start doing as of tomorrow.

It is time now to go get the kids starting to think about bed. For us adults, time to sit and veg for a while!!!

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog. Stay tuned,there is bound to be more good stuff coming real soon, I am certain of it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment